Thursday, June 22, 2017

Aniplex of America To Present "AnoHana" English Dub Premiere At Anime Expo

Coming to you summer 2017, Aniplex of America is preparing the anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day TV series English dub with voice direction and English adaptation by Patrick Seitz. An early look at this "heartwarming tale of friendship" brought to you by the Cho Heiwa Busters (the Anthem of the Heart) will be presented at next wekend's Anime Expo. 

 

 

 

Get all the latest news on anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day at: http://www.AniplexUSA.com/anohana

 

 

CAST (Japanese / English)

Jinta Yadomi: Miyu Irino / Griffin Burns
Meiko Honma: Ai Kayano / Xanthe Huynh
Naruko Anjo: Haruka Tomatsu / Erica Lindbeck
Atsumu Matsuyuki: Takahiro Sakurai / Ray Chase
Chiriko Tsurumi: Saori Hayami / Erica Mendez
Tetsudo Hisakawa: Takayuki Kondo / Kaiji Tang
Atsushi Yadomi: Mitsuru Ogata / Kirk Thornton
Toko Yadomi: Sayaka Ohara / Laura Post
Jinta (Child): Mutsumi Tamura / Tara Sands
Atsumu (Child): Asami Seto / Michelle Ruff

Poppo (Child): Aki Toyosaki / Abby Trott
Haruna: Kaoru Mizuhara / Cherami Leigh
Aki: Yui Makino / Brianna Knickerbocker
Manabu Honma: Makoto Yasumura / Chris Smith
Irene Honma: Fuyuka Ohura / Karen Strassman
Satoshi Honma: Kaoru Mizuhara / Marianne Miller
 
 

INTRODUCTION


When we were kids, we were always together.

I was a leader of the group. I was confident. I wasn't afraid of anything. Until that day that I said something to her — something I would regret for a long time.

I didn’t mean to hurt her. I just thought I would apologize the next day. But that “next day” never came. We all drifted apart, closing off our little wounded hearts.

Time passed, and one summer day a miracle happened. She appeared before me out of the blue.

“I have a wish that I want you to grant for me.”

However, she didn’t remember what her wish was. And so, to realize her “wish,” we will reunite once again at our secret base.

 

-----

Scott Green is editor and reporter for anime and manga at geek entertainment site Ain't It Cool News. Follow him on Twitter at @aicnanime.

No comments:

Post a Comment