Friday, June 30, 2017

"KiraKira PreCure" Reveals New Key Visual Including Cure Parfait!

As reported, the 6th PreCure girl, Cure Parfait, will join the story of the ongoing 14th PreCure TV series Kirakira PreCure a la Mode from its forthcoming 23rd episode to be aired on July 16. The character has already appeared as her human form Ciel Kiraboshi since its 19th episode aired on June 11. Toei Animation today posted a new key visual including her and comments from her voice actress 21-year-old popular anime voice actress Inori Minase.

 

 

Minase is best known as Chino in Is the Order a Rabbit?, Hestia in Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in

a Dungeon?, and Rem in Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World, and this is her first voice appearance

in the PreCure series. "PreCure is the series that has fulfilled girls' dreams with various themes each year.

I am a kind of person who doesn't have much emotional ups and downs, but as I watched it in real time

during my childhood, I did a fist pump, saying 'Hooray!' when I leaned that I got the role," she speaks

her mind when she got the role.

 

She explains her character's charm, "Though Cure Parfait/Ciel Kiraboshi is the same age (14-year-old)

with Ichika Usami, she is very stoic and never makes a compromise with the things that she wants to be,

that's the part I feel her charm," and her most memorable series is "HeartCatch Precure!! (2010-2011),

because I respected Nana Mizuki (Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom) and she was the reason why I decided

to work in this business. I often bought the figures and snacks of PreCure."

 

"I'm so excited because I'm joining in the middle of the story. Ciel-chan sometimes uses French words,

so I would be happy if she becomes the reason to learn about the language for the 'little friend' viewers.

Please support Cure Parfait and Ciel Kiraboshi from now!"

 

 

  

  

   

Source: "Kirakira☆PreCure a la Mode" official website, Toei Animation official Twitter, Mantan Web

 

(C)ABC, Toei Animation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment