Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Crunchyroll Streams "Alice & Zoroku" and "The Laughing Salesman"

A flower-filled fantasy and a dark comedy / psychological thriller are joining the ranks of Crunchyroll's Spring 2017 simulcast season, because Crunchyroll will be streaming both Alice & Zoroku and The Laughing Salesman. Both series will be available in territories worldwide (except Asia).

 

 

Alice & Zoroku will be simulcast on Sundays at 8:00 AM Pacific (11:00 AM Eastern). Based on the manga by Tetsuya Imai, Alice & Zoroku is directed by Katsushi Sakurabi and features animation by J.C. Staff. Crunchyroll describes the series as follows:

 

"A group of young girls possesses a mysterious power which gives them the ability to materialize their thoughts. Detained and experimented upon, these youths are locked away in secret until one of them manages to escape. Her name is Sana—a girl with the power to ignore the very laws of physics. When this wilful powerhouse crosses paths with a stubborn old man named Zoroku, his carefully-ordered life will never be the same again!"

 

 

The Laughing Salesman will be simulcast on Mondays at 8:30 AM Pacific (11:30 AM Eastern). Based on the manga by Fujiko Fujio A, The Laughing Salesman is directed by Hirofumi Ogura and features animation by Shin-Ei Animation. Crunchyroll describes the series as follows:

 

"My name is Fukuzou Moguro, and people call me the Laughing Salesman. I am no ordinary salesman. The merchandise I sell is the human soul itself.

Hooo-ho-ho-ho...

All people in this world, young and old, male and female, are lonely. I am here to fill the emptiness in all of their souls. No, I won't accept a single coin in return. As long as my customer is satisfied, that's all the payment I need. Now, I wonder what sort of customer I'll serve today...

Hooo-ho-ho-ho-ho..."

 

Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment