Friday, April 28, 2017

Voice Actress Aoi Yuuki Takes a Hiatus from Solo Artist Activities

25-year-old anime voice actress Aoi Yuuki announced on the website for her official fan club "AoimAnia" today that she will take a hiatus from her solo artist activities as of April 28. She is best known as Madoka Kaname in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica franchise and has released two singles, one full album, and three mini albums from FlyingDog as a solo singer since March 2012.

 

In the statement, she says, "I, Aoi Yuuki has decided to put an end to my solo artist activities for the time being. The reason is that I have already made the thing that I am satisfied with very much. Since the early days of my solo career, I had been thinking of the meaning for a voice actress to sing not as her characters. With supports from everyone and cooperation with my staff, little by little, I had become clear on what I wanted to make and convey, then finally reached the point that we could make "Tokowaka no Kuni" (3rd mini album released on December 14, 2016). With "Tokowaka no Kuni," I think I was able to guide the best answer that I could reach with this team. Now I have completed the thing that

I liked and hoped, I should not continue activities from force of habit. If I continue with such uncertain

attitude, I think it would be very disrespectful for the people who have supported me. As the best way to

express my sincerity, please let me take a hiatus for a while."

 

She has also performed for the two-member unit petit milady with 27-year-old Ayana Taketatsu (Kirino

Kousaka in Oreimo) since March 2013. As previously reported, they will make an "important announcement"

to the fans with their own words at the advance screening event of their third live Blu-ray "Chiisana Shukujo

To Mori No Yukai Nana Kamatachi ~ Mutchu ☆ Mori He Kaeru ~" at Bunka Housou Media Plus Hall in Tokyo

on May 13.

 

 

Yuuki Aoi

 

Source: Yuuki Aoi official fan club website

 

No comments:

Post a Comment