Friday, January 31, 2014

Singer Misono Drops Plans to Retire From Entertainment













Former “
day after tomorrow” singer performed in
Inuyasha, Tales of the Tempest,
Tales of Symphonia




29-year-old singer and celebrity talent misono withdrew the retirement announcement that she had made last month. She had said on television on December 17 that she would retire from the entertainment industry when she turns 30 in 2014.


However, she announced during a product event in Itami City on Sunday, “I’ll keep on doing acting roles, variety shows, and live concerts this year.” During a mini concert at the event, she said, “I got scolded by my agency about various comments that I had made.” She apologized to her fans, “I’m sorry for the trouble I caused and for leading you around.”


When the media questioned misono again after the mini concert, she declined to elaborate further, “If I talk about this, I will be scolded by my agency. Sorry.” Her agency confirmed her intentions to continue working in entertainment.


The singer performed theme songs for multiple game, anime, and live-action projects, including Tales of the Tempest, Tales of Symphonia the Animation: The United World Episode and Love*Com the Movie. As the former vocalist of the group day after tomorrow, she sang the ending theme song “Itazura na Kiss” for Inuyasha and wrote its lyrics.


Source: Daily Sports via Hachima Kikō








This
post was originally published on
this site











No comments:

Post a Comment