Friday, January 31, 2014

POLL: Which “Kuroko’s Basketball” Character Would You Want As A Brother?











We previously reported about the character family structure from Kuroko’s Basketball last year, but have you ever wondered about having them as your older or younger brother? Nijimen recently conducted an online poll to ask their readers which of the 7 characters from the anime they would like to have as their brother and a total of 1287 votes were collected. Let’s see what Japanese KuroBasu fans think and their reasoning for choosing certain characters to be their brother.


 #7 Daiki Aomine 69 votes



” I want Aomine to be my older brother and teach me basketball”


“I want to go catch crawfish together”


“SO COOL”


#6 Atsushi Murasakibara  148 votes



“I want to be Mukkun’s older sister and spoil him!”


“I want to eat snacks and relax together”


“I want him as my younger brother! I would go to see his game with lots of snacks and cheer really loudly so he would tell me ‘stop, you are embarassing me’”


#5 Shintaro Midorima 155 votes



“If he was my older brother, I bet he would be a sis-con and take really good care of me”


“I want him to help me study…but I guess he would make me help look for lucky items with him”


“I want a youger brother who is Tsundere and little annoying”


#4 Seijuro Akashi 168 votes



“If he was my older brother, everything about life would go smoothly”


“I want to be verbally abused and get kicked every day. I would smother him to the point that he gets annoyed”


“Akashi is my ideal older brother. I would love for him to call me by my first name and please be Loli-con”


#3 Ryota Kise 218 votes



“He would be my trophy brother and he seems to be a good listener”


“He would be a kind and cheerful older brother”


“I would make him my youger brother and make him do everything for me”


#2 Taiga Kagami 260 votes



“I think he can be a good big brother”


“I want him to call me ‘Sis’”


“Taiga would be a reliable older brother and a devoted younger brother”


#1 Tetsuya Kuroko 296 votes


 


“Kawaii”


“If I am down, he would probably cheer me up”


“He is too cute he would make me bro-con”


“I would love him and talk about books”


Honorable mentions:


Kazunari Takao (received most mentions in “Other” choice) – “If he was my brother I go home early every day”


Kiyoshi Miyaji – “I want to adopt him as my older brother”


Teppei Kiyoshi – “If he was my older brother, I will stick around him all the time”


Yukio Kasamatsu – “I want to be his little sister!”


Mitsuhiro Hayakawa – “I want a little brother who is as loud as him. I would grab his head and stroke it with both hands”


Kouki Furihata – “I want to make him my younger brother and smother him”


Rintaro Mitobe – “I want to be one of his many siblings and be taken care of”


Junpei Hyuga – “I want to make him my younger brother and dicsuss sengoku period leaders”


Shun Izuki – “I want to listen to his stupid jokes all day”


Tatsuya Himuro – “He seems like a good older brother and probably good at teaching stuff”


I would love to have Kagami as my little brother and cook together! Who would you like to have as your brother and why?



This
post was originally published on
this site











No comments:

Post a Comment