Sunday, August 31, 2014

Four Things I Learned About Dragon Age: Inquisition’s Mutiplayer


Four Things I Learned About Dragon Age: Inquisition’s Mutiplayer



Yesterday when I strolled onto the show floor of PAX Prime 2014 and picked up an Xbox One controller to play Dragon Age: Inquisition’s new multiplayer mode, I felt like I had a pretty good idea of what to expect. I knew this was BioWare’s attempt to take some of the co-op ideas it toyed around with on


It’s just plain fun


I don’t know how much longevity Dragon Age: Inquisition’s multiplayer will have, or how rewarding the crafting and loot systems will be, or whether playing through its various environments will eventually feel repetitive. But one thing I can say after a little bit of hands-on time is that it’s just fun. The combat feels good, the visual effects add a nice sense of atmosphere, and the pacing keeps things flowing. Will there be enough to the multiplayer to pull me away from the allure of exploring a big open world with all its storytelling and characters? Maybe, maybe not. But it certainly makes a good first impression.


Read more here: Game Spot News

No comments:

Post a Comment