Tuesday, February 4, 2014

POLL: Japanese Women Choose Top 5 Manga Characters To Give Valentine's Day Chocolate

Japanese digital book retail site eBookJapan recently conducted a poll just in time for the chocolate day, as known as Valentine's Day! Users of the site were chosen randomly to answer an email questionnaire, with female answers choosing the character she wants to give chocolate to, and male answers choosing who they wanted to receive it from. Let's check out the female poll results first!


 


Top 5 male Manga characters that Japanese females want to give chocolate to on Valentine's Day


 



#1 Gintoki Sakata from Gintama


"Because Gintoki loves sweets and I think he would be happy although he may not look that way"


"He would be happy to receive anything sweet"


 


 


 


 



#2 Shota Kazehaya from Kimi ni Todoke - From Me To You


"He would accept chocolate from me because he is very kind."


"He is 100% refreshing! He melts my heart."


 


 


 


 



#3 Jesus from Saint Young Men


The manga features Jesus and Budda as main characters who are vacationing in current-day Japan.


"He would be happy to receive it"


"I will probably say a prayer for me. I also wonder what would happen if  trumpets were played"


 


 


 


 



#4 Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist


"He is cute!"


"I like how he is Tsundere and intelligent"


 


 


 


 


 



#5 Tony Tony Chopper from ONE PIECE


"I want to see him happy since he loves sweets!"


"I can imagine him eating it with big shiny eyes"


 


 


Come back later for the Top 5 Manga female characters that Japanese males want to receive chocolate from on Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment