Monday, September 22, 2014

Sad News – Please Support Sully!

Hi Moonies:


Over the last few years I have gotten to know the wonderful Sarah “Sully” Sullivan, and she is one of the nicest people in the anime industry I have ever met. Since we started Operation Moonrise back in 2009, I quickly learned that there are very few women who work in the anime industry. I will never forget her kindness and her warmth over the years, not only talking about Sailor Moon matters, but also her words of encouragement when I was going through a tough time in the last couple of years. I am sure many of you have also met Sully at various cons, or attended cons and/or presentations that she helped plan. Sully is also connected to the new generation of Sailor Moon as an associate agent with Point of Contact Booking, which is representing many of the new actors involved with the Viz redub. Last night, I learned she had been diagnosed with breast cancer and is facing a challenging journey. A gofundme page has been set up to help cover expenses and if you are able to help, please do.


Cheers,

Sailordees




No comments:

Post a Comment